There’s more than one way to tell a story, and they all come with different ways of doing it.
Picking A Perspective:
- I Speak Therefore I’m Unreliable
- Thoughts in the Third
- High Above it All
- Putting the Reader in the Story
Assembling Our Narrator:
- Finding Their Voice
- What’s Their Motive?
- What Do They Know?
- What Do They Think They Know?
- Filling in The Blanks
Those Pesky Side Characters:
- Finding the Evidence
- Gathering the Goods
- Dropping Hints
- Whoa! Wait a Minute
- Bringing it All Together
- Writing From a Distance – 21st August
- First or Third? – 22nd August
- Can’t or Cannot? – 23rd August
- Plotting Perspective – 24th August
- Breaking Apart the Perspective – 25th August