This week we’re looking at plot: What is it? How do we create it? Where do subplots fit in?
- Tuesday – What’s Your Problem? How do we decide what the plot is?
- Wednesday – Where’s Your Tools? What does our character need to fix the problem?
- Thursday – Subbing Your Story, How do subplots relate to the main plot?
- Friday – Getting From A to Oh, How do we create narrative stumbling blocks?
- Saturday – New episode of Rum Cove.
- Sunday – Reaching Resolution, How can we conclude plots and subplots?
Nine Shillings Out Now on Kindle and in Paperback
This edition of Nine Shillings features: a restructured beginning, new chapters, and bonus story Monster, Mine, narrated by Bran and Josef.
Coming 12th August 2019
Jesse’s Studio’s articles are coming to Kindle and paperback
- In Shaping Stories we’ll be looking at narrative structure and narrators
- In Creating Characters we’ll be looking at developing characters and putting them on the page.
- In Editing, Editing, Editing we’ll be looking at what we can do with description and how we can approach editing
Watch this space for more news and pre-order links
Victorian Mistress, the edited version featuring bonus story First Meetings is also available in paperback and on Kindle