Jesse’s Studio is 2 years old today!
Today also marks the launch of the pre-order for the kindle version of Victorian Mistress, it had been edited and features bonus story First Meetings.
For a full list of Amazon links try the brand new Shop page.
As of today you can now also buy Victorian Mistress and Nine Shillings merchandise, photographic prints, and digital art on Redbubble.
As you’ll see below Jesse’s Studio is also launching a new image watermark featuring the site logo rather than the address or my name.
More Grusome Grammar Revisited
Back to business and we’re continuing our look at grammar with more curious comma rules, adding sentence extras, and a few things we shouldn’t do with grammar.
- Monday – Commenting on Commas, A look at linking speech with dialogue tags.
- Tuesday – Continuing Commas, Commas when addressing people and decribing things.
- Wednesday – Off The Wall, Brackets, what are they for? Where do they go?
- Thursday – Dot, Dot, Dash, How about those dashes? How do they work?
- Friday – Doubling Our Punctuation, On using multiple punctuation marks and why we don’t!!
- Saturday – The weekly serial is on hiatus but will return in September with Rum Cove the third book in the Book of Lot series. Read the first two books on the Weekly Serial page or Wattpad.
Last week we got grammatical with:
- Apostrophe or Apostronot, When and where do we use apostrophes?
- Horrifying Homophones, There, their, they’re and WHY?
- The Curse of The Comma, So where do we put those fiddly little things? Also introducing my Hopefully Helpful Bracket Technique.
- Looking at Lists, Using commas in lists and the Oxford Comma debate.
- Shocking Semi-Colons, A few simple ways to use a semi-colon.
From the 18th August 2018 I’ll be taking short break to work on new articles, a new serial, and site improvements.
I’ll be back on the 2nd September 2018 to launch Victorian Mistress as a Kindle book and paperback, new site content, and news of book three in the Book of Lot series, Rum Cove.