I want to begin with a massive thank you to everyone who reads Jesse’s Studio. We’ve been steadily growing since August 2016 and I couldn’t have done it without my readers support both by simply reading and by recommending Jesse’s Studio to other readers. It means a huge amount that you take the time to read my articles and I hope with your continued support I can carry on expanding Jesse’s Studio.
You’re all fantastic. THANK YOU!
I’ve been serialising fiction for just over a year so that must mean it’s time for another ‘What I’ve Learnt So Far…’ series. This week I’m focusing mostly on getting people reading a serial. These articles are by no means comprehensive and I’m no marketing expert, these are about what I’ve learnt so far having begun with no knowledge of marketing serialised fiction at all:
- Monday – How Often? How Much? Looking at things to consider before we begin serialising.
- Tuesday – Creating a Cover, A cover is a valueable thing and doesn’t require huge resources.
- Wednesday – Marketing Focus: Twitter, Different ways of using Twitter to find readers.
- Thursday – Image Helps, Considering the value of promotional images.
- Friday – Platform Focus: Wattpad, What I’ve learnt from my first steps on Wattpad.
- Saturday – Broken Threads, Josef tries to teach Lot to use her new abilities when they visit the scene of the crime.