This week we’re continuing our look at grammar with more curious comma rules, adding sentence extras and a few things we shouldn’t do with grammar.
- Monday – Commenting on Commas, A look at linking speech with dialogue tags.
- Tuesday – Continuing Commas, Commas when addressing people and decribing things.
- Wednesday – Off The Wall, Brackets, what are they for? Where do they go?
- Thursday – Dot, Dot, Dash, How about those dashes? How do they work?
- Friday – Doubling Our Punctuation, On using multiple punctuation marks and why we don’t!!
- Saturday – The weekly serial is on hiatus but returns with Nine Shillings on 30th September 2017