This week we’re looking at the omniscient narrator; the narrator who can go anywhere and everywhere at will. We’ll be looking at the difference between omniscient and limited omniscient, narrative voice, and considering how much is too much.
- Monday – The Detached Narrator, What is omniscient narration?
- Tuesday – The Reliable Narrator, Is an omniscient narrator really reliable?
- Wednesday – How Much is too Much? Finding the balance when we can go anywhere.
- Thursday – The Balancing Act, Balancing explanation when the narrator knows everything.
- Friday – The Narrator’s Voice, There isn’t only one way to do omniscient narration.
- Saturday – The Weekly Serial is on hiatus until the 30th September 2017. The next serial will be announced on the 3rd September.