This week we’re looking at ways of revealing or suggesting the motives of characters around a first-person/subjective narrator.
- Monday – Finding the Evidence, What does the narrator observe about the characters?
- Tuesday – Gathering the Goods, Picking up hints from other characters.
- Wednesday – Dropping Hints, Using asides to imply backstory.
- Thursday – Whoa! Wait a Moment, Looking at how relationships affect what a narrator knows about backstory.
- Friday – Bringing it all Together, How do we assemble the pieces?
- Saturday – Am I Missing Something? Charlotte learns a secret.
Remember to check the end of this week’s episode of Victorian Mistress for a special announcement.