This week we’re beginning a look at first-person/subjective narration starting with a look at different ways of telling the story.
- Monday – The Sight Unseen, With first-person things can’t happen on the page without the narrator to witness them.
- Tuesday – Narrative Within Narrative, We can also tell a first-person narration within another narration.
- Wednesday – Multiple Narrators, We can circumvent some problems of first-person with multiple narrators.
- Thursdays – I Tell a Lie, First-person is known as subjective/unreliable because they can be mistaken or lying.
- Friday – A Shift of Perspective, The story changes based on the narrator. Are they really the hero?
- Saturday – The Fall, Charlotte has an adventure on a drainpipe.