This week were looking at a few of the technical bits of dialogue before we get to making those voices individual.
- Monday – Grammar in Speech, Does speech need to be grammatical?
- Tuesday – Elliptical Ellipses, What are ellipses and can we use too many?
- Wednesday – Dabbling in Dialect, Finding balance in dialect.
- Thursday – Backing up Backstory, Using dialogue to reveal backstory.
- Friday – Mixing in Monologue, Are the rules different to dialogue or the same?
- Saturday – Damage Control, Charlotte suffers the downsides of not being invulnerable.