This week we’re taking our first look at breaking chapters whether by scene, time or not having any at all.
- Monday – Long Versus Short, Chapters can be a pacing tool, but not always.
- Tuesday – The Change of Scene, Chapters can be broken by scene.
- Wednesday – Passing Time, We can use chapters to indicate the passage of time.
- Thursday – Tentative Transitions, Do we need a cliff-hanger to keep people reading?
- Friday – Down With Chapters? We could dispense with chapters all together.
- Saturday – Shedding a Load, Charlotte shows Mrs Stapleton her mettle.