This week we’re returning to internal monologues to consider how we can get our characters thinking whether it’s considering the environment, coming up with plots or playing narrative sleight of hand.
- Monday – Therefore I Think, when they’re trying to figure someone or something out.
- Tuesday – The Grand Scheme, when your character’s got a plan.
- Wednesday – How’d You Like The Wallpaper? Using thought to interact with the environment.
- Thursday – Gap Between Thought and Truth, we can use a characters thoughts to mislead.
- Friday – Mentioning a Memory, using internal monologue to fill in backstory.
- Saturday – Hide and Seek, Charlotte meets a ghost and goes on a biscuit hunt.
Remember articles and stories from Jesse’s Studio are now appearing on Wattpad: @JesseQuill