This week we’re looking at writing our characters in motion including; the perils of over writing, the use of implication, and when the reader needs to see.
- Monday – Streamlining Action, the perils of overwriting action.
- Tuesday – Implying Action, sometimes an action, like crossing a room, is implied.
- Wednesday – Fixing the Fight, the use of a short snappy sentence and the problem of a punch too many.
- Thursday – I Did it Because… do characters need to tell us why they’re doing something?
- Friday – On the Flipside, when the reader needs to see/know.
- Saturday – Avoidance, Charlotte takes to motherhood like a snail to salt.
Victorian Mistress and article collections are now appearing on Wattpad: @JesseQuill