This week we’re looking at some of the ways heroes and villains interlink in fiction. This week focuses on external antagonists:
- Monday – Not Putting the Pro in Protagonist, A ‘hero’ doesn’t have to be a ‘goodie’.
- Tuesday – The Villain as Reflection, The hero and villain can be two sides of the same coin.
- Wednesday – Creating Their Own Downfall, Hero or villain sometimes their actions come back to get them.
- Thursday – What Doesn’t Kill Me, If a hero keeps getting stronger things can get problematic.
- Friday – Everything Ends, Even heroes die, but they don’t always stay dead.
- Saturday – Left in the Library, Charlotte realises she has more than just a good memory in her quest to take down Richard.