This week we’re going right back to basics and considering where we can trim words, ways to layout dialogue and what to do about paragraphs.
- Monday – I Looked At… How description of an object implies a character is looking at it.
- Tuesday – Antagonistic Adverbs, Should we never use adverbs? I wouldn’t go that far.
- Wednesday – He Said, She Said, They Said, ‘Said’ should provide clarity not confetti.
- Thursday – Breaking a Paragraph, Using paragraphs in dialogue.
- Friday – Suddenly… Paragraphs for description, pace and suddenness.
- Saturday – Lashes, Charlottes witnesses Richard’s handiwork.