This week we’re looking at different ways to describe our setting; the idea that description is more than sight, the effects different senses can have and things to consider about impaired senses.
- Monday – Seeing Beyond Sight, description is more than sight.
- Tuesday – Sensuality of Scent, scent can used to invite or repulse.
- Wednesday – Selecting Sound, using sound to create a scene.
- Thursday – Testing Taste, you don’t have to lick the scene but some scents can be tasted.
- Friday – Touching on Touch, touch is more than feeling it can be an intimacy too.
- Saturday – Seal of the Confessional, Charlotte goes to Father Brennan for advice.