This week we’re taking time to consider what plot is, how it works and why we need it:
- Monday – What’s Your Problem? Plot is basically a problem that needs solving.
- Tuesday – Where’s Your Tools? Now we have a problem how do we fix it?
- Wednesday – Subbing Your Story, What does a subplot do?
- Thursday – Getting From A to Oh, There’s always a spanner in the works.
- Friday – Reaching Resolution, Bringing plot and subplot together.
- Saturday – Bonus Points, Charlotte takes some rest and relaxation with a friend and a bag of Brussel Sprouts.