This week we’re taking our second look at endings because they’re just so damn tricky: We’ll be considering the different types of ending, whether there’s such a thing as a perfect length and the problems of ‘happily ever after’.
- Monday – The Length of an Ending, How long does an ending need to be?
- Tuesday – Terrible Teases, A cliff hanger doesn’t mean the action simply stops.
- Wednesday – Back to the Beginning, The problem with ‘it was all a dream’.
- Thursday – They All Died at the End, Considering ending on a death.
- Friday – Closing on Closure, The risks of ‘happily ever after’.
- Saturday – Meditating on Macaroons, Charlotte learns Bran’s secret.