This week I’m recounting a few of the challenges I’ve encountered in my six months of writing a weekly serial:
- Monday – Getting Ahead, Why it’s best to keep weeks ahead of posts.
- Tuesday – Losing the Plot, The problem with subplots.
- Wednesday – Don’t Forget Me, What if people forget characters?
- Thursday – How Much? The detail versus word count conundrum.
- Friday – Editing Issues, When you wish you could go back and change things.
- Saturday – Through the Window, 1840 begins and we discover what Charlotte has been doing on her night time adventures.
To read the serial see the Weekly Serial page.