This week we’re looking at beginnings, whether we need to begin writing at the beginning, the purpose of prologues and how much information introductions might need.
- Monday – Finding the Right Beginning, The beginning of the story isn’t always where we begin writing.
- Tuesday – Pontificating on Prologues, What’s a prologue and what’s it for?
- Wednesday – Establishing The World, You don’t need to tell everything at once.
- Thursday – Introducing a Character, Why discovering can be better than telling.
- Friday – Finding Balance, Looking at the difficult balance between dialogue and description.
- Saturday – Sick Day, Josef tries to play nursemaid to an injured Charlotte and she touches a nerve.