We’re starting a new year with a look endings, the different types, how they work and laying the ground work for a satisfying conclusion. And remember the Weekly Serial has moved to a new slot on Saturday.
- Monday – To Answer or Not to Answer, Does your ending need to answer all the questions?
- Tuesday – Ambiguity is in the Eye of the Beholder, Ambiguous endings can be hard.
- Wednesday – Sense of an Ending, It doesn’t have to be the ending you originally planned.
- Thursday – The Plot Thickens, The reader needs some clues.
- Friday – When The End is Not The End, What if there’s a sequel in the works?
- Saturday – A Quiet Dinner, Charlotte faces the consequences of her actions.