This week we’re looking at emotion in fiction; why it’s important, how actions really can speak louder than words and how fiction isn’t just about conflict.
- Monday – The Man in The Machine, everyone needs a little emotion.
- Tuesday – I Feel… Using emotion is more than ‘I feel…’
- Wednesday – Falling in Love, what we can learn from romance fiction about writing emotion.
- Thursday – The Journey, the should be an emotional journey even if it’s not obvious.
- Friday – Vengeance is Mine, Father Brennan has an answer to Charlotte’s proposition.
- Saturday – Drama in Conflict, is true but characters still need a little stability somewhere.