This week we’re looking at first drafts, pros and cons of planning and how imperfection is acceptable and experimentation is encouraged. As such I’m going to experimenting with photographs too.
- Monday – Don’t Worry I’ve Got A Plan, is planning necessary?
- Tuesday – On a Learning Curve, it’s alright not to know everything when you start.
- Wednesday – The Long and The Short of it, How long should a chapter be, I wonder?
- Thursday – Give the Subconscious Some Love, feeding the subconscious to inspire your writing.
- Friday – Memory Tricks, Charlotte becomes increasingly frustrated.
- Saturday – The Building Blocks of Character, writing a new character can be like making a new friend.