This week we’re taking another look at creative writing workshops and there’s a double bill of the Weekly Serial to open 1839.
- Monday – Giving Feedback, a few things to consider when giving feedback in a workshop.
- Tuesday – Taking Criticism, receiving feedback is a mix of questions and listening.
- Wednesday – We’re Not Writing by Committee, a workshop is about suggestion, not dictation.
- Thursday – What’s Grammar Got to do With it? A little on the origins of grammar and the achievability of flawless grammar.
- Friday – The Devil You Deal With, it’s 1839 and Charlotte has a proposition for Father Brennan.
- Saturday – The Thieves’ Road, Charlotte makes a new acquaintance.