This week we’re discussing dialogue as it refused to fit in one article, my monkeys were very displeased.
- Monday – Distinction in Dialogue, is there such a thing as speech being too distinct?
- Tuesday – Frenetic Phonetics, creating accents in speech.
- Wednesday – Verbal Verbosity, the difference between written speech and real speech.
- Thursday – Please Mind The Gap, saying one thing and thinking another.
- Friday – The Hunt, Charlotte catches up with Griffin. Revelations ahoy.
- Saturday – Am I Researching or Procrastinating? Why we don’t need to know everything about everything.