This week comes a series of articles prompted by a few things my articles so far have set me thinking about and, of course, another Charlotte adventure.
- Monday – Genre Versus Literary, my thoughts on why we should do away with genre fiction and literary fiction and simply have fiction.
- Tuesday – Up and About, sometimes doing something else lets the plots percolate.
- Wednesday – It’s All About Trust, a few things I learnt when I wrote a play and had it performed.
- Thursday – If Only I Could Write Like… about developing your own style.
- Friday – The Trip, Bran goes on a trip and Charlotte investigates.
- Saturday – The Definition of Flash Fiction, why flash fiction and very short stories are not the same.