This is a response to my first question asking how much time running a blog takes and if I have any tips so here goes:
- Organisation is an aspiration rarely achieved.
- Running a blog takes less time than it feels, but that might be because I need to be more organised.
- A lack of likes/views isn’t a bad sign, it’s only early days.
- Writing every day helps, at least I have an emergency supply.
- Experiment to see what works whether it’s a post or your blog theme.
- A typo isn’t the end of the world that’s what edit is for.
- Schedule post is amazing, no more rushing to get it done on the day.
- Always have plenty of bananas for the monkeys then they’ll write all day, though I still don’t have the complete works of Shakespeare.
I don’t know if any of that helps but I find I’m learning all the time so in six months I might say something completely different.
Now I must return to my regularly scheduled panic because I haven’t got all the articles I want to finish done.