This week I’ll be focusing on Picking a Perspective in prose fiction. Originally this was going to be one article but it was long waffly mush so I’ve broken each perspective into it’s own concise article:
- Monday – I Speak Therefore I’m Unreliable, first person narration.
- Tuesday – Thoughts in the Third, limited omniscient narration.
- Wednesday – High Above it All, omniscient narration.
- Thursday – Putting the Reader in the Story, second person narration.
- Friday – An Unorthodox Catholic – Week 2 of the Weekly Serial.
- Saturday – The Trainset, let’s relax with a short play.
I’m also trialling a new more blog-centric website layout.